My map

New experience

My stay in Cali was really a blast. For the first time, I visit a place where I think I could live! I like everything there, the people, the city, the salsa, the weather, the relaxed way of life...
I told that to the hostel owner with whom I'm now friend. And he proposed me a job!...
He proposed me to work with him for opening a new hostel where he wants to organise yoga retreats (he's a certified yoga teacher and that's his main job actually). I would help him develop the business, welcome the tourists, decorate the place, etc. And in return he'd provide me with food, accomodation, free yoga training to become yoga teacher (if I want), and a percentage on the hostel income. In the same time, I would be able to take salsa training as I would work only half day with him.
I'm thinking about it but most probably I'll accept this new experience that life is offering me.

I should start somewhere in February...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What would you have liked to see more on this blog?

Updates in your mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About me

About me

Travelling to learn, learning to travel.