My map

Gaucho culture in San Antonio de Areco

When I arrived in the state of Buenos Aires, I had the chance again to be there at the right time. I just came for the Tradition Festival. Every year, San Antonio de Areco, a small town in Buenos Aires great suburb, organizes this gaucho celebration: horse-riding and games, criollas skills, exhibition, dances and traditional parade of horse-riding "gauchos". Gauchos are the argentinian farmers who herd cattle in the vast farms, they look really like cowboys.
I was quite fun to see them trying to ride wild horses and taste their unbeatable barbequed red meat.
The perfect place to get a taste of the lifestyle of the pampas.













1 comments:

Antonio said...

Oi Lydie..are you still single? :)

Post a Comment

What would you have liked to see more on this blog?

Updates in your mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About me

About me

Travelling to learn, learning to travel.