My map

Feathers and tradition in Potosi

I had the chance to see a festival in Bolivia, it was THE festival of the year in Potosi. Similar to peruvian one, the outfits of the dancers were just breath taking.
Two full days of festivities, thousands of dancers from all over the country.

I took almost 2000 pictures of all the different costumes, each one was unique and some completely crazy... Some were wearing dead condors on their back, some had huge feather hats, some had musical flip flops... it was very difficult to select only some of them...
See for yourself.









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur photos are very good! when's ur exhibition? ;)
great that u're having this opportunity to live life! carpe diem! los mejores deseos!
- angela (still in SG)

Post a Comment

What would you have liked to see more on this blog?

Updates in your mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About me

About me

Travelling to learn, learning to travel.