My map

Road trip to Cafayate

Arrived in Salta, a bourgeois city which could be easily part of Spain, being so similar to Barcelona, I partied a lot with my new friends from France, Spain, Australia, Switzerland, and UK. The bars offered for most of them a folkloric show with traditional costumes and an ambiance incredible.
From there we decided to rent a car and go on the road to Cafayate, capital of a pretty wine region of Argentina. The drive was amazing for the variety of landscapes we crossed! Valleys full of cactus, huge sculpted rocks houses of parrots, green mountains, small traditional villages in the middle of the desert, and extended wineries in a dry valley. Extraordinary!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

What would you have liked to see more on this blog?

Updates in your mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About me

About me

Travelling to learn, learning to travel.