My map

Sleeping in a hammock in Tayrona

Very close to Taganga is the Tayrona national park. A beautiful national reserve where jungle meets the sea. Awesome beaches, ones of the most beautiful of this continent it seems, dense jungle, rich of incredible fauna and flora.
The bus let us at the entrance of the park and we have 2 hours and a half of walking into the jungle before we reach the beach. A few basic camping are disseminated along the 5 beaches. To stay overnight we have choice between hammocks and tents. I choose hammock. It's the first time I spend the night in a hammock in open air, rocked by sea breeze, and with my friends the mosquitoes... I didn't sleep much to be frank...

The jungle




The sea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What would you have liked to see more on this blog?

Updates in your mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About me

About me

Travelling to learn, learning to travel.