My map

Feeling tiny in Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu is the Argentinian city nearest to the famous falls. It took me 23 hours of bus to reach this place from Salta but it was worth it.
The falls are just breathtaking, I felt so small in front of these powerful and huge waterfalls! The pics surely cannot translate the impression we have in front of this fierce power of nature.
They are moreover situated in a national park of the same name and while wandering between the falls I could make friend with lots of animals...butterflies, caotis begging for food, toucans and even a couple of Parisian people :)...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

What would you have liked to see more on this blog?

Updates in your mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About me

About me

Travelling to learn, learning to travel.