My map

7 colors of Purmamarca

On my way to Salta, main city of northern Argentina, I stopped by a small village called Purmamarca (very difficult name to remember).
It was my first stop in Argentina. What a change compared to Bolivia. I felt like I went 100 years ahead in time and a few thousand kilometers away... Here, people smile, there are roads and road signs, nice cars, shops, my stay in this country will be good to accommodate to European way of life again.
I could relax there for one day and look at the incredible geological wonder of these mountains of 7 colors.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elles sont trop belles tes photos!!! Bonne continuation. Besos de Cristela et Yohann

Post a Comment

What would you have liked to see more on this blog?

Updates in your mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About me

About me

Travelling to learn, learning to travel.